Sunday, March 4, 2012

I LEAVE YOU NOW




I feel dizzy of this fast 
revolving 
troubled mind.

I could not stand the sound 
of the wind whistling 
when time passes by me, 
with its oozing glamour; for the redolence
of such adoration 
makes leaves sigh with eyes rolling
of the unpleasant smell of yesterday.

Now, I'm choked 
by the  grip of silence
as I am latched on the decaying fringe
of sprouting sorrow, wrapped with 
our undefined feelings like when 
high and low pressures meet to spark 
a lightning bolt of displeasure
and the sky shouts out loud 
its deafening thunder
as your abhorrence 
to my quiet heart.

But to  think that I would fight back, 
no, for I would droop my head humbly
and turn my back  away.

I know that you won't  hold me
to stay and I will just go
and while I am gone you won't see 
how I shoulder  the boulders 
of detestation which you
asked me to pick up 
as my heavy load
pinning me to a countless fall.

2 comments:

  1. very suffocating text man. i loved it. you can check some of my works here: luisullan.tumblr.com

    i´m following you on twitter right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, buddy. sure, i will. also thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete